Areas of Potentials
1. Confidential Management: This is available to individuals and corporate bodies. To avoid legal attacks on your corporate and individual wealth, structure, family and person, the law firm is available to manage your financial, family and operational confidence. The firm do this through our specialized agency, complex drafting, structure development, escrow management and trust services. If you care about protecting your wealth and reputation from criminals and lawsuits, you need confidential management. This confidential management also includes the following:
a. Private Wealth Management
b. Escrow Services and Protection for Hard Earned Wealth
c. Wealth Protection and Transfer: Our wealth management establishes and supports an estate plan designed to preserve and protect your wealth. We have expertise in all areas of wealth protection and transfer including:
- Estate Settlement and Administration: This service include:
- Asset valuation and distribution
- Real estate services
- Surrender or Succession planning
- Estate, inheritance and fiduciary income tax preparation
- Fiduciary Services
- All trust structures
- Asset management
- Tax planning, preparation and filing
- Tax and judicial reporting
- Beneficiary communications and distributions
2. Profit and Large Debt Recovery and Fraud Lawsuits: If you have done business or deal with anybody including government anywhere in the world and you are not being paid, the firm can help with recovery. The firm can also help you recover against fraudsters and cheaters. You have 6 years time limit to bring an action.
3. Revenues Generation and Cost Reduction: These include revenue generation suggestions and ensuring independent compliance with client revenue procedures including cost cutting measures.
4. Agreed Upon Procedures, Independence and Compliance Services: The firm is available to perform agreed upon procedures for you. Also available for independent and compliance services; these services ensure independent oversight and making sure subjects complies with rules and regulations.
5. Contracts and Agreements
a. Drafting: We draft contracts and agreements incorporating essential clauses. From simple to complex contracts.
b. Breach of Contracts Law Suits
6. Dedicated Attorney Services: The firm has dedicated service for rich individuals, corporate bodies, governments and other "upstream" institutions. Under this service, we dedicate attorney(s), aide(s) and necessary resources to serve your person or institution alone. It is like setting up a law department for you or your institution under our control. The firm will give you dedicated service depending on volume of your business with us or upon your request. Dedicated service is fast, convenient and resourceful.
7. Government Practice: A section of our practice is devoted to serving governments. The firm has strong interest in working to advance government goals and achieve capacity building.
The law firm work to advance government interest in many ways including executing jobs and terms of reference, executing agreed upon procedures, providing legal and consulting services; available to prosecute cases for government, defend government interest and perform consultancy and contract services towards realizing targeted governmental objectives.
Also work for government to improve government service relations and delivery to government clients and the public.
8. State and Federal Litigation: The firm prosecute for and defend our clients in New York State Courts and Federal Courts. Through our network of associates, prosecute for and defend our clients in other State courts in the United States.
9. Taxation: Our tax services include the following:
a. Tax Planning and Preparation
b. Individual, Corporate and Non-for-Profit
c. International Taxation
d. IRS Representation and Tax Courts
10. The firm is also available for independent and compliance services; these services ensure independent oversight and making sure subjects complies with rules and regulations.
11. Global Practice:
Our law firm has interest representing international clients. Represent international clients in many ways including the following:
● Providing full agency services.
● Real estate practice: Property buying, sales and management.
● Investment and money management: This includes investment in money and capital market, mergers and acquisitions, takeovers, small business investment and buying distressed businesses.
● Confidential management:
● Government relations- local, state and federal. This service is available when you need to transact any business with any arm of the government in the United States.
● Private relations- individuals and corporate. This service is available when you need to transact any business with private persons or corporate bodies in the United States.
● Immigration services. This is part of our government relations. We provide full immigration services including family and employment based petitions.
● Customs and Trade including representation at United States Court of International Trade.
● Taxes: We provide full tax services including planning, filing and defense. This is also one of our government relations services.
● Insurance and banking relations.
● Litigation services: Prosecuting and defense.
● Trade relations and arbitration services
● International Consultancy Services
Operate through network of legal and financial associates. The determination is to give you the best. The service is available to you, your clients and your referrals.
12. Corporate and Non-for-Profit Services: This is part of the firm "upstream" services. The "upstream" services are for our valuable clients. The firm represent corporate bodies in the following ways:
● a. Assistance with Registration and Licensing
● b. Drafting Contracts and Agreements
● c. Litigation: prosecuting and defending
● d. Agreed Upon Procedures or Executing Jobs and Terms of Reference
● e. Consultancy
● f. Other Legal Needs
The interest of our "upstream" client is prime; strive to improve our client productivity. The"upstream" clients can also demand our dedicated service; assigning dedicated attorney(s) and aide(s) under our supervision but to serve your interest alone.
The firm handles all immigration petitions and applications: change of status, visas, permits, workers petition, family petitions, business petitions, specialized petitions, citizenship and so on. Click here for one of our newsletters on Removing Immigration Nightmares.
14. Real Estate and Mortgage: The firm provide A to Z Real estate Services including designing joint property ownership, document drafting, lawsuits, back order actions, real estate agency, title, assistance for buyers and sellers, landlord and tenant, real estate auctions, real estate accounting and management, tenant billing, negotiating loans and mortgage, among others.
15. Investment Practice. The firm investment practice covers the following:
● Investment Agency, Broker Relations and Escrow Services
● Stocks and Bonds
● Properties- Buying and Selling
● Business Purchase
● Arbitration and Litigation
● Customer and Broker Disputes
● Churning (Excessive Trading)
● Fraud- Stocks, Bonds and Securities
● Investment Objective Failure (Unsuitable Investment)
● Limited Partnership Frauds
16. Insurance and Banking Relations:
The firm provide various agencies services to establish and improve clients insurance and banking relations in the United States.
17. Experts Consolidation: Meeting your service needs may require consolidating experts in various fields for you. The firm focus on network of experts and associates for efficient service delivery.
18. Special Projects: Democracy Practice and Education Financing Project
Salis Law PC